The brewery has teamed up with Canadian breweries from all 12 provinces on the ‘Red Racer Across The Nation Collaboration’ 12-pack, to commemorate the country’s milestone birthday.
The Red Racer Across The Nation Collaboration features the joint efforts of 12 brewmasters and brewery operators, with 12 unique beers brewed at Central City’s brewery.
Gary Lohin, Central City Brewers + Distillers’ brewmaster explained: “There is a great sense of camaraderie amongst us craft brewers in Canada, and what better way to show our pride in our country than to bring together some of Canada’s best breweries on a celebratory mix-pack to commemorate this huge Canadian milestone.
“We all know Canada is renowned for our great beer and it has been such an honour to work with each of the breweries. We can’t wait to showcase some spectacular beers and the brewing talents of all 12 breweries.”
The breweries partnering on the Red Racer Across the Nation Collaboration are:
• British Columbia, Delta: Four Winds Brewing Company with Brewmaster, Brent Mills
• Alberta, Calgary: Last Best Brewing & Distilling with CEO, Brett Ireland and Brewer, Phillip Hamilton Brian
• Saskatchewan, Swift Current: Black Bridge Brewery with Co-owners, Clayton and Kari Stenson
• Manitoba, Winnipeg: Half Pints Brewing Company with Brewmaster, Chris Young
• Ontario, Vankleek Hill: Beau’s Brewing Company with Owner, Steve Beauchesne and Brewer, Kevin James
• Quebec, Shawinigan: Le Trou Du Diable with Pilsner Brewer Specialist, Stephane Thibodeau and Co-owner, Luc Bellerive
• Nova Scotia, Halifax: Garrison Brewing Company with Brewmaster, Daniel Girard
• New Brunswick, Fredericton: Picaroons Traditional Ales with Sean Dunbar, Owner and Operator
• Prince Edward Island, Charlottetown: PEI Brewing Company with Head Brewer, Chris Long
• Newfoundland, St. John’s: Quidi Vidi Brewing Company with Brewer, Einar Holtet and Sales and Marketing Manager, Justin Fong
• Yukon, Whitehorse: Yukon Brewing Company with Head Brewer, Jon Zaugg and Brewer, Troy Charlton
• Northwest Territories, Yellowknife: NWT Brewing Company with Owner, Fletcher Stevens
The Red Racer Across the Nation Collaboration 12-pack will be available in liquor stores in most provinces in early May 2017, and as two unique six-packs in some provinces.